Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Draw it! Caption it!

 Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time, I have to watch three different news from You tube. After that, on the third news, I have to draw one of the scenes in the news. I hope you enjoy,..

The first news

Sergio Aguero to leave Manchester city at the end of the season

1. Summary


I have watched a news entitled Sergio Aguero to leave Manchester city at the end of the season,

from Sky Sport News channel on You tube. I watch this news on Thursday. If you want to watch the news, the link is below the picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKToOPaBano


This news tells about a football player named Sergio Aguero from Manchester city FC, who will leave his team at the end of the season. The news also tells that Sergio Aguero is the best scorer in Manchester City and one of the best strikers in the premier league. In addition, this news also shows a little bit of comment from Sergio Aguero when he played with Manchester city, as well as the Manchester city chairman's comment on the departure of Sergio aguero.


2. Comment


This news is good, because it was delivered briefly and clearly. Moreover, the news also includes explicit images, making the delivery of the news easy to understand.


3. Information


The information that I get from this news is, I get information about Sergio Aguero that's going to level Manchester City at the end of the season. Besides, I also get information about the score of Sergio aguero. Added, i also get some new vocabulary namely, established(mapan), expires(berakhir), renewed(yang diperbaharui), indestructible(tdk dapat dirusakan), hampered(terhambat), and quadruple(yg berlipat empat/melipatempatkan).


4. Problem


I don't get into a lot of problems when I watch this news. I only get problem when the reporter speaks fast. In addition, I also got some new words that I didn't understand. Added: I need to turn on the subtitle to find out every new word.



The second news


Chelsea highest spenders as Premier League clubs paid agents 272m for the 2020-2021 season

1. Summary


I have watched a story entitled Chelsea highest spenders as Preimer League clubs paid agents 272m for the 2020-2021 season, from Sky Sport News channel on You tube. I watch this news on Friday. If you want to watch the news, the link is below the picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0pFT02HkN8


This news tells about the club at the premier league that put out money as much as 272m in just twelve months. This news also tells about the club that has spent the most money at the premier league in the last twelve months, which is Chelsea FC, which has spent 35.25m.  

Moreover, this news also tells that only one club that doesn't spend anything, and the club is Gillingham FC.


2. Comment


This news is good, because it was delivered briefly and clearly. Furthermore, the news also uses clear images, making the delivery of the news easy to understand.


3. Information


I've been getting information on the amount of money that clubs in the premier league spend for twelve months. I also got information about the top six clubs that spend the most money in the premier league. Besides, I also get some new vocabulary. Those are, despite(walaupun), finances(keuangan), occupy(menghuni), and slightly(agak).


4. Problem


When I watched  this news, I ran into some problems like new words that I didn't understand, and sometimes the reporter speaks fast, so I found it difficult to understand a few sentences. But, I turn off the subtitle when I watch this news. I only turn on the subtitle to find out the new words.


The third story

Six family members carry out deadly suicide bombing in Indonesia


1. Summary


I have watched a news entitled, Six family members carry out deadly suicide bombing in Indonesia

from CBC News channel on You tube. I watch this news on Saturday. If you want to watch the news, the link is below the picture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snZYVQxk-kk


The news tells about suicide bombings in Indonesia. This news says that eleven people passed on the world in the event of the suicide bombing.This news also tells that the suspect in the suicide bomb is a group of families starting with father, mother, and son. In addition, this news also tells that the family behind the suicide bomb is linked to ISIS, but the Indonesian police are still  investigating more closely about it.

2. Comment


The news is good because it is delivered clearly. Moreover the news also included good pictures and good explanations.


3. Information


I got the information about the suicide bombing in Indonesia. I also found information about the suicide bomber and the number of victims in the incident. Besides, I also acquired some new vocabulary namely, wounded(terluka), barbaric(kejam sekali), cowardly(secara pengecut), perpetrators(pelaku kesalahan), explosion(ledakan), detonated(meledakan), homemade(buatan sendiri), and unexploded(belum meledak).


4. Problem


Problem that I get when I watch this news is, the reporter of the news speaks fast, so I have trouble understanding the news. Furthermore, I also need to turn on the subtitles to find out the new words.



Draw it! Caption it!


This is the picture when the boom exploded. 


I chose to draw this scene, because this is the point of this incident . In addition, the bomb blast that alerts many to their senses and go to see it, after which they distribute its information, so this affiliation can be reported.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Article

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time is to listen to future articles from YouTube, then i will choose three artic...