Friday, October 9, 2020

ER- Perfect song

 

 

Hay everyone now I will show you my experience reading on English e Reader. Now I will read one story than I will choose a suitable song for the story.

I have read story on English e Reader entitled Muhammad Ali and the author is B. Smith. I choose level starter to read this story. This story has 3.375 words from 10 pages.


This story is telling about a famous boxer named Muhammad Ali. This story tells about the beginning of the journey of Muhammad Ali in his boxing career. The real name of Muhammad Ali is Cassius Clay. Initially Cassius Clay can’t box, he just a normal kid. One day Cassius lost his bike and he went to report to the police who were in a gym. Without him knowing it the policeman is also a boxing trainer. The policeman saw Cassius’s physique was perfect for a boxer. Then the policeman invited Cassius to train him boxing. Then Cassius became a boxer. He has many challenge’s in his career, both in and outside the ring. But he never gives up and he managed to become the world champion of boxing.

After I read the story, I think song entitled Believer sang by Imagine Dragons pop rock band is suitable for the story. I choose the story because I found matching lyric with that story. 

                                             


                                                                                           

Here is the lyric;

 

Pain!

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Pain!

You break me down and build me up, believer, believer

Pain

Oh, let the bullets fly, oh, let them rain

My life, my love, my drive, it came from...

Pain!

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

My reason is, Muhammad Ali encountered many challenges which made him sick in the ring but he always rises and never give up. He also had a painful live in which black people and white people not like each other. But he continued to struggle in the pain he was experiencing.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing the info about the book as well as the summary. You could have written more and point out which lines of the lyrics suit or relate to the details of the story.

    ReplyDelete

Future Article

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time is to listen to future articles from YouTube, then i will choose three artic...