Friday, October 2, 2020

MY SPECIAL GIFT FOR X

 

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. Now I will show you my experience reading on ER Central. This time I choose two story then I will think as if I were preparing a special gift to the character in the story that I read.


The first story I choose level 13.75 the title is “Scare the Children” by Lisa.P. The story tells about someone named Wallace. He lives alone. Wallace don’t like children and he hate Halloween. Wallace will do everything he can to keep kids from knocking on his door during Halloween. One night he makes a plan to scare the children but his plan is failed and he is puzzled with their unexpected reaction to his plan.

I try to think what did I will give to the character named Wallace if I can meet him. That I know Wallace will be very angry if his doorbell is rung by the children. In other words, as long as the bellis not rung he will calm down and won’t have to drive the children away. So, my special gift to him is:

Earphone

With earphone he won’t listen to anything. He can play song at high volume and he won’t be disturbed by the children or commotion. So, he can sit quietly while enjoy the song with out having to think of a plan.


The second story entitled “Hannah’s first day Of School” by Lauren. This time I choose level 10.70. the story tells about Hannah’s first day at her school. On the first day of school Hannah meet with some new friends and her teacher which name is Mrs.Rogers. Then they introduce them self and they are put into different groups where they work on fun project or playing new games. It’s a busy day for Hannah.

Hannah likes her first day of school because she meets a new friend and a new experience. So, I will make sure she won’t wake up late with my special gift. And my special gift is:

Alarm clock

With the alarm clock she will always wake up on time and can prepare herself well before going to school. She will also prepare her meals and snack well. And she didn't rush to school.

 

   

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Well-written, Melki. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good idea to give Hannah an alarm clock, it would be very useful.

    ReplyDelete

Future Article

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time is to listen to future articles from YouTube, then i will choose three artic...