Monday, September 14, 2020

Assignment#2_ I think, I don't think


Hello everyone, I have eight statement about reading.

·         Reading in my first language is fun

·         Reading English is difficult

·         I should usually look up new words in my dictionary

·         Reading English is boring

·         It is easier to read about sports than science

·         If I read very fast, it is hard to understand meaning

·         Reading out loud is a good idea

·         Reading English is fun

And now I will show my opinion about the statements

    I agree with the statement one, because my first language is Bahasa Indonesia so I can more understand the meaning and that make me enjoy what did I read. I think reading English is difficult because I also find some new words that I don’t understand and make me not enjoy what did I read. Sometimes I will look up that new words in my dictionary or google translate.

   Reading English is boring; I think that is not quite true because if I reading my favourite book like comics or story that I like it will not boring. I agree with the statement five because I like very much sport, more precisely is football.

    I think I agree with the statement six because if I reading quickly, I will not understand the sentence that I read. So, I more like read out loud and slowly. I think reading English is fun but I will more enjoy if what I read is my favorite.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Article

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time is to listen to future articles from YouTube, then i will choose three artic...