Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Reading Journal #4

Hay everyone, now I will show you about my experience reading on ER central.

 

I read story about horror and the title is “Zombie Attack”. I select level 5 to read on ER central.

I like the story because the story explain how to survive from zombie’s attack, like you must have a weapon, sufficient food, how to hide in a save place, and find a friend. Full of tension but fun to read.


I fell I can enjoy the story because, I can understand the storyline although there are some words which I don’t understand.

I think level 5 for reading in ER central still suitable for me. Because I still find words that I don’t understand but I can understand the storyline. So I have to reading a lot again in level 5.

Next time I will read about horror story with different titles.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Article

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time is to listen to future articles from YouTube, then i will choose three artic...