Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Reading Journal#6_Folklore

 

 Hay everyone welcomes to my blog, now I will show you my experience reading folklore story. 

I’ve read folklore story entitled “Nai Mnasi Moa Hitu”. This story comes from NTT.

The story tells about a man named Natui Noe with his twelve brothers, who agreed to find their own “Takaf” which will be given by “Uis Neno”.

In the middle of their journey Natui Noe managed to find his Takaf. Then his got magic power, his body turned into a giant and his body also changed shape into seven segments. Seven segments in the dawan Timor language is “Moa Hitu”.

Many things he did with his supernatural powers. One of them is to keep the sky away from the earth. Because it is said that at that time the sky and earth were close together.

When Moa Hitu died her body was cut and buried separately starting from head, body and feet.

This story was told from generation to generation until now.

I very like the story because the story is interesting. And I’m not bored to read the story.

I think folklore in general as entertainment but there are values that can be tekken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Article

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time is to listen to future articles from YouTube, then i will choose three artic...