Friday, September 25, 2020

Book Report #2 Suit Up

 

Hay everyone now I will show you my experience about reading on ER Central

This time I read story entitled Adventure of Tom Thumb. And I will imagine if I’m is the character named Tom Thumb.

My name is Tom Thumb. My father was a woodcutter and we lived in a small cottage not far from a great forest. I have six brothers and I’m so smallest little fellow anyone had ever seen, but I’m smarter than any of my brothers.

One day we are shortage of food in the land. My father and my mother become so poor. One night my father sighed deeply to my mother and said we cannot feed our children any longer. Then my father wants to took us into the forest and leave us. But I was awake and I heard all the conversation.

In the morning my father calls me and my brothers and giving us piece of bread. But I did not say a word to my brothers about what I heard.

Then my father and my mother took us into the forest and leave us. My brothers were cry but I don’t. We try to back to home. Then we found a house and we knocked the door. Evidently that is a house of giant. It was the star of my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Article

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time is to listen to future articles from YouTube, then i will choose three artic...