Thursday, November 26, 2020

An Interview With

 

Hay every one, welcome back to my blog. Now I will show you my experience reading on English e-Reader. This time I got an assignment that must be work with a partner. The project name is “An interview with”. Me and my partner will choose one story on English e-Reader, then we will choose each one a different character from the story. Next, we will make an interview about the main problem from the character of the story that we have read. Enjoy…..


We have read story entitled Amazon Rally by Amos Eduardo. This story has 1.436 words from 6 pages. This story is contained in A2 elementary level on English e-Reader.

This story tells about two man named David and Brian that want to enter the race which is called Amazon Rally. When the race is almost starting, Brian got a problem. His motorcycle had an oil leak. David gives Brian some glue and Brian use it to cover the leaking oil. The race is start, and both fight with other racers. In the middle of race, David and Brian meet with Indian tribes. Then, the Indian took both to their village. In the Indian’s village, David and Brian meet with Astrid from German.  She’s working there with the Indians. Then Astrid tells them why the Indians took them to their village. Because the Indians not likes the miners. They though David and Brian are the miners, so the Indians took them to their village. David asks to Astrid, why they are not likes the miners. Astrid answered, the miners wants the Indians place and sometimes, they come and kill the Indians. Knowing that things, Brian hurried go to the police station at Una-Una with Caruak as a guide to Una-Una. They managed to go to the police station. Then the police go to the Indians place and managed prevented the miner’s action. After that, Maoni as the Indian chairman, give gifts to David and Brian as well as nicknames to them. Then, David and Brian continued the race and finished it with defeat.

If you are curious and want to read the story yourself, visit link bellow.

https://english-e-reader.net/book/amazon-rally-amos-eduardo

 

I’m happy with this project, because I interviewed as if I were the reporter TV. Me and my partner had a little trouble when we record our interview. It’s a funny experience.

 This is my interview:

I will interview my partner as Brian. I will find out his problem during the race and his experience at amazon. If you are curious with our interviews, visit link bellow;

  https://youtu.be/-EXWLdlxe6s



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Article

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time is to listen to future articles from YouTube, then i will choose three artic...