Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Individual Reflection

 

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. This time I will show you my reflection about my activities on Extensive Reading class. I will tell you what did I felt during the lesson in brief. Enjoy,



Extensive Reading Individual Reflection

Name : MELKISEDEK .O. TAUHO

NIM    : 112020024

 

 At the beginning of the semester, my opinion about reading was “analyze”. My reason: Because reading is activities to reveal the meaning of a text, science, ideas, asses something or evaluate, and conclude what is being reading. At that time, I have some problems. The worst problem is I’ve never read much before, especially read in English language. That make me argued that reading is complicated. But slowly I started to adjust.





In the middle of the semester, I managed to get the benefits and enjoyment of reading. Everything I got when I read a lot on ER-Central. At first, I’m little troubled with the new words that appears in the story that I read. But that’s the benefit. I can see and learn lots of new words. I get more challenge when reading on English e-Reader. The story is longer than story on ER Central. My strategy to overcome it is, I look at each story title that I like or that I find   interesting. And it works. Because when I read according to my strategy, I can understand the story well.

                                                

    

On Extensive reading class, I also get a lot of assignment. At first, I thought the assignments are like a regular report. But then, I can fell the most exciting part of the assignment. It’s imagination. On every task, I have to read a story then I imagine. The imagination is always different in each task. That’s what makes me enjoy reading or doing assignment. Some of the assignments that I like best are, special gift, a different ending, and project about an interview.



I am happy, because I don’t have many problems while doing assignment. I can understand the assignment well. Plus, there are always guidelines for doing assignments. That’s really help me, and I hope there will always a guideline for the next semester’s assignments.



In the future, I will improve reading on ER Central or English e-Reader. I will read more, and try to rad at a higher level. Because reading i am not only learning, but it can increasing my knowledge.

 


  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Article

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time is to listen to future articles from YouTube, then i will choose three artic...