Friday, November 13, 2020

Sketch It!

 


Hello every one, welcome back to my blog. Now I will show you my experience reading on English e-Reader. This time I will choose one scene in the story that I have read and I will draw that scene. Next, I will give my reason why I choose the scene and explain about the picture. Enjoy…….

I have read story entitled Mr. Bean in Town by Richard Curtis. This story has 4.246 words from pages. This story contained in level B1 pre-intermediate level.

The first part of the story tells about one man named Mr. Bean who is having a birthday and he thinking to make his important day is happy. After thinking he decided to go to restaurant for dinner at evening. Many things experienced by Mr. Bean at the restaurant. Much of it is dissatisfaction. But with his genius and the crazy things he does, he managed to solve his every problem experienced at the restaurant.

The second part the story tells about Mr. Bean that want to wash his clothes in the laundry. And again Mr. Bean cannot free from problem. Even this time crazier than when he was in the restaurant. But this is Mr. Bean, he always has a way and a wat out of every problem. He always takes risks and do crazy things to solve his problem.

My favorite scene is, when Mr. Bean pretended to drink his coffee which actually is conditioner. I choose this scene because I think this is the most reckless that Mr. Bean do. Just so he wouldn’t be suspected he is willing to drink the conditioner. Its crazy thing but funny.


This is my drawing result when Mr. Bean drink the conditioner. I draw it with strange face because I imagine his face when he drinking the conditioner.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Article

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time is to listen to future articles from YouTube, then i will choose three artic...