Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Short stories

 

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. This time I will show you my experience in Extensive listening class. My assignment this time, I have to listen short stories from YouTube, then I will make the summary from the story that I have hear. After that, in the third report I will, imagine if I am the main character, and I will tell you what will I do if I am the main character. I hope you enjoy it.

First story

My Sister stole my diary and now I become her puppet

I have watched and heard a story entitled My sister stole my diary and now I become her puppet on You tube from Short stories channel. I watch the story on Friday 19 February. The link of the story is below the picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKhgLVufTZ0&t=7s

This story tells about Vivian who hate her sister, that one year older than her. They never got along since they were little. To deal with her problem, Vivian write a diary about all the things she fell. Every time Vivian finished writing her diary, she would hide it. But she did not realize if her sister knows her hiding place. When Vivian is not at home, her sister reads the diary and find Vivian’s greatest secret. The secret is Vivian kiss her best friend’s boyfriend at the party. When Vivian come back to home, she being threatened by her sister, that she would tell her best friend about her secret, if Vivian not follow her orders. Vivian forced to follow her sister’s orders. One day Vivian can not longer stand follow her sister’s orders. So, she decides to deny her sisters orders and try to apologize to her best friend.

I like the story because the story uses clear animation, so I can follow the storyline well. The story also has a clear voice, and I can hear some words well.

The lesson from this story is don't be afraid to admit your mistakes.

 

 

 

The second story

I sat next to a serial killer on an airplane

I have watched a story entitled I sat next to a serial killer on an airplane from Short stories channel on You tube. I watch the story on Saturday 20 February. The link of the story is below the picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bow3pstJLEI

This story tells about Bella who wants to go to her sister’s collage, because her sister is graduating. This is Bella’s first time get on a plane and she is very nervous. Inside the plane, there is a man named Pretty sitting next to her. They chatted when the plane took off. On the way Bella fell asleep, and when she woke up, Pretty is not beside her. Bella think he is on the toilet. Then Bella takes a newspaper and read an article about a serial killer. Bella is shock, because the photo of the serial killer on the newspaper is exactly the same as the face of Pretty’s face. Frantically Bella press the emergence button on her seat and when a flight attendant approach her she is fainted. When Bella conscious, the flight attendant tries to calm her down. When they land, Bella sees Pretty get busted by the police. Apparently, there is a flight attendant who believe her and make a call to the airport before they land.

I like the story because the story uses clear animation, so I can follow the storyline well. The story also has a clear voice, and I can hear some words well.

 

The lesson that I get from the story is we have to be careful of people we barely know. Second, we must try not to panic when there is a problem.

 

The third story

Am I a boy or a girl? Even my parents can’t tell me

I have watched a story entitled Am I a boy or a girl? Even my parents can’t tell me, from short stories channel on You tube. I watch the story on Saturday 20 February.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqeW68cn4R8

This story tells about a girl named George. She is named George for a very difficulty reason that it’s hard for her to deny. Everything starts when her parents her brother named Harry gets into a car accident and Harry pass away. Two years later, her mother become pregnant. Her parents really want a boy. But after her mother gave birth, it turns out her mother has a daughter. Then her parents give her name George. Since childhood George is treated like a boy. Even when George is twelve and go to the middle school, she is wearing a boy’s uniforms. Her friends are also mostly male. Other than that, she behaves like a boy. One day George fell in love with one of her friends. Now she is confused, she wants to be like a normal woman, but she doesn’t want her parents to be sad about losing Harry.

I like the story, because the story uses clear animation, so I can follow the storyline well. The story also has a clear voice, and I can hear some words well. I  can also learn how to pronounce every word from the story, and some new words.

The lesson that I take from this story is, do not impose something that you shouldn’t doing.

If I am George, I will talk to my parents to show to all people the truth, if I am a girl. I will also tell them to not be sad anymore over Harry’s death.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Article

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time is to listen to future articles from YouTube, then i will choose three artic...