Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Rewrite in different genre

 

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. This time I will show you my experience in Extensive listening class. My assignment this time, I have to listen short stories from YouTube, then I will make the summary from the story that I have hear. After that, I will change the story into a different genre. I hope you enjoy it.

First story

Our twin sisters are the perfect couple

I have watched a story entitled Our twin sisters are the perfect couple from short stories channel on You tube. I watch the story on Friday. The link of the story is bellow the picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRtqXBXT5oM


This story tells about twins named Leila and Lauren. Lauren has weighs more than Leila, because Lauren has a medical condition. Lauren always get more attention from their parents than Leila. It makes Leila angry. One day, Lauren asking for help to Leila, but Leila can’t stand it and yells to Lauren that she is loved by their parents, because she is fat. Then Lauren is cried while running, and fall down the stairs. Leila immediately called the ambulance and Lauren is taken to the hospital. After that they get back on good terms.

I like the story because the story uses clear animation, so I can follow the storyline well. The story also has a clear voice, and I can hear some words well. Other than that, this story has good lesson.

I got some new words from the story.

 

The second story

A strange man came to me and asked me to do an unbelievable thing

I have watched a story entitled A strange man came to me and asked me to do an unbelievable thing from short stories channel on You tube. I watch the story on Friday. The link of the story is bellow the picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB87HhsfAcg


This story tells about a girl named Anne who always live happily with her parents. But Anne feels strange because she doesn’t look like her father or her mother. Even her hair and her skin color are also different. One day Anne receive a call from a man she didn’t know. And the man says, he wants to see his daughter. After that Anne want to find out what is going on. She pretended to go to school and follow her mother and she see her mother sit with a man. When Anne over to them and ask, the man says if Anne is his daughter. Then her mother tells to Anne the truth, if Anne comes from a sperm donor.

I like the story because the story uses clear animation, so I can follow the storyline well. The story also has a clear voice, and I can hear some words well. Other than that, this story has good lesson.

I got some new words from the story. I can also learn how to pronounce every word from the story, and some new words.

The lesson that I take from this story is, do not keep a secret that can confuse other people.

 

The third story

I just wanted to be cool but….

I have watched story entitled I just wanted to be cool but…. From short stories channel on You tube. I watch the story on Saturday. The link is bellow the picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2s1OiZEykE


This story tells about a girl named Nia who likes tattoos. She has a variety of unique tattoos with different meanings in each tattoo on her body. One day, she sees a man tattooed his eyes, and Nia is be interested to do the same thing. She began to work hard and gather money, because the price for an eye tattoo is very expensive. After finish gather enough money, Nia go to the tattoo place and tattooed her eyes. After a week her left eye is swollen and aching and even bleeding out. Then she goes to the doctor, but the doctor can not help her. After that her left eye blind permanent.

I like the story because the story uses clear animation, so I can follow the storyline well. The story also has a clear voice, and I can hear some words well. Other than that, this story is reminds me to take care of my health especially eye health.

 

Different genre


This story tells about a girl named Nia who likes tattoos. One night, she decided to get herself tattooed with ink that she makes herself too. She also thought about what picture that she will make. She goes to the market to buy some inks and chemical. But she does not know if she bought the wrong chemicals. When she arrives at her house, she immediately mixes the ingredients that she bought. After that she began to tattooed her arm. Suddenly her arm is pale and cold as ice. She couldn’t move her arm. Then, her arm is bleeding and excretes a lot of worms. When Nia see that she immediately shouts very loud. After she shout, she wakes up and she realized if it’s just a dream. From then on, she is scare and she didn’t want to get tattooed anymore.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Article

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time is to listen to future articles from YouTube, then i will choose three artic...