Tuesday, March 16, 2021

News Video with Text

 

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. Now I will show you my experience in extensive reading class. My assignment this time, I have to listen to some news, then I will make the summary from the story that I have heard. In the third news, I will think of an expert that is relevant and capable of commenting on the topic or event in the news. After that, I will pretend if I were the expert and I will give my opinion about the issue in the third news. I hope you can enjoy it.



The first story

The inauguration of Donald J. Trump

I have watched a news entitled, the inauguration of Donald J. Trump from VOA Learning English Channel on You tube. I watch the news on Friday. The link of the news is below the picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGv2e1j0RrA


This news tells about inauguration of the president election of the united states Donald Trump. This news shows a short speech delivered by Donald Trump after the inauguration. Other than that, this news is also shows clashes between police and anti-trump protesters staging a protest.

The news is good, because it is delivered clearly. Furthermore, the reporter is not speaking fast, so the news is easier to understand.

Problem that i get when I watch this news is, sometimes I find some new words that I don not know the meaning.

The second story

Joan Laporta Elected as FC Barcelona Next President

I have watched a news entitled; Joan Laporta elected as FC Barcelona next president from bein SPORTS USA Channel on You tube. I watch this news on Friday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbqvQSCshik


This news tells about the result of the FC Barcelona president election, which is won by Joan Laporta. Juan Laporta declared victorious after managed beat his opponent in the election. This news also shows the celebration carried out by Joan Laporta after being elected as the new FC Barcelona president.

The news is good, because it is delivered directly from the venue of the election. Furthermore, this news is also delivered clearly, both the speaker and the news conveyed.

The problem that I get when I watch this news is the reporter sometimes speaks quickly, and it is hard for me to understand some sentences.

The third story

Cristiano Ronaldo becomes top goal scorer in football history



The third story I will tell you in audio form. To listen to it, click the link below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QLUa0OALeO3vg9IwViaPY2g2SVyF-eHE/view?usp=sharing

 

If you curious with the news and you want to watch it yourself, click the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek7WOX8TCr4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Future Article

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog. My assignment this time is to listen to future articles from YouTube, then i will choose three artic...